- Summer accommodation rates for members have been set at 50% of our Winter accommodation rates but remains the cheapest of its type in the mountains, better than a campsite at Sawpit Creek.
- From 2023 we are subject to GST so that is now added to accomodation rates.
- Non-member accommodation rates have been set at 160% of member rates.
- We have only 7 rooms with 2 beds in each, so in order to give all the best chance of getting a bed we are discouraging spreading out one to a room by introducing a single occupancy surcharge of 50%.
- Rates for the Christmas public holidays from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day and for the Easter long weekend have been set with a 10% surcharge.
- The two trundle beds are now bookable items. Infant members are not charged but they should either be booked into a trundle bed or have their own cot. Non-member infants must be booked into a trundle or have their own cot. If non-member infants are using a bed then they will be charged at non-member junior rates.
* Accommodation Fees are set by the KPSC Committee immediately following each Annual General Meeting and may be subject to change.
# Ski Season is from the long weekend in June to the October long weekend(Inclusive).