the Lodge, the KPSC committee has decided to CLOSE the Lodge until
regulations are relaxed. The current cleaning and operating requirements are
incompatible with the type of accommodation we provide. The committee
will continue to assess the situation and open the Lodge as soon as
it is safe to do so.