Kiandra Pioneer Ski Club (1861) Ltd (the Club) will not be responsible for any circumstance whatsoever, including climatic conditions, which may render the holder of an accommodation voucher unable to take up residence during the period booked. Other conditions to be aware of:
- All non member guests must be accompanied by a KPSC member
- Bookings are not transferable to any other person or for any other period of accommodation, unless application is made to the Booking Officer and approved in writing.
- The Club rules, lodge regulations and the authority of the Lodge Captain must be observed by all persons in residence
At the lodge
- All breakages are to be reported to the Lodge Captain who will report them to the Booking officer
- The Club provides all necessary cleaning equipment, washing powder, cleaning liquids etc. For environmental reasons no cleaning chemicals or substances are to be taken into the lodge.
- Do not forget to take towels and either queen size sheets and pillow slips or single bed sheets and pillow slips.
Cancel online here.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- More than 28 days before booking commences: 25% of tariff forfeited
- More than 14 but less than 28 days: 50% of tariff forfeited
- Within 14 days: No refund
- All refunds in respect of cancellations will be paid by the Treasurer only
- Payment for lodge accommodation during the ski season must be received by the Booking Officer within seven days of booking
- Failure to pay for accommodation within seven days of reservation may result in the booking being cancelled
- Pay online with credit or debit card
- Cheques are to be made payable to – Kiandra Pioneer Ski Club 1861 Ltd
- Direct debit payments to – BSB 032008 – Acct No 540470 (please use the booking reference and name/s of persons booked as reference)