If you want to book or stay at the Lodge please make sure you first read and understand the Lodge Captain’s Handbook which outlines how the Lodge will operate under our Covid Safe Plan and Lodge Manager’s Handbook.
Winter ski season bookings will open online at 6am AEST on Tuesday April 27 2021 for members for a week, Friday April 30 for non members for a week and Monday May 3 for open bookings.
The new arrangements are:
- Only one group booking is allowed at any time.
- Overlapping group bookings will not be allowed. Each booking will be for a minimum of 2 days up to a maximum of 6 days and cannot be made for the day before or the day after an existing booking to allow for Covid cleaning.
- All bookings made for a period with less than two weeks notice will be wait-listed and will only be invoiced and confirmed after the booking officer has been able schedule the required cleaning.
- There will be a minimum charge of $2000 for an Easter /school holiday booking and $1300 for a booking during the rest of summer, so it is advisable to get together and book for a group big enough to execeed the minimum charge.
- The KPSC member making the booking must accept the responsibility of carrying out the Lodge Captain’s Duties and ensuring that the KPSC Covid Safe Plan is adhered to.
Please note that the Lodge will be closed from the 7 March 21 to 28 March 21 for building maintenance work to replace the wooden windows and the ajacent wall cladding.
- Per person rates the same as last year but with $1000 minimum (apart from Easter) plus an extra $300 cleaning fee applied to each booking. Guests must still do their own cleaning.
- No bed linen will be supplied. Guests must bring all their own sheets, doonas, blankets, pillows and pillow cases and towels.
- No food condiments supplied. Guests must bring all their own food and take away all unused food.
- All guests must adhere to the Lodge’s Covid Safe plan. They must check in with the QR code.
How to book the Lodge.
First make sure you can log onto the system and that your subscription has been paid and not overdue. Members with overdue subscriptions will not be able to book.
Then find which of your family and friends will come in your group’s booking. Remember there is a minimum charge and only one group booking per week, so to be economical you will need to fill about half the Lodge. A current limitation of the software is that all rooms booked must be for the same days. This issue is being addressed. As the organiser and person making the booking you will be the default Lodge Captain.
To book the KPSC Lodge for use by you and your family and friends please log onto the KPSC booking system at https://bookings.kpsc1861.org.au/ on or after 8am on Saturday 28th of November.
Make the booking, pay on-line by credit card, re-read the Lodge Captain’s Handbook, and then send the booking officer an email confirming that you are willing to accept the role and responsibilities of being the Lodge Captain for the booking. You will then get an email confirming your booking and the process will be complete.