If you want to book or stay at the Lodge please make sure you first read and understand the Lodge Captain’s Handbook which outlines how the Lodge will operate under our Covid Safe Plan and Lodge Manager’s Handbook.
The new arrangements are:
- As of the 2021 season opening different group bookings are allowed however care should be taken to keep your group together when considering which bathrooms to use and when using the kitchen.
- Guests are still required to do the cleaning of the lodge as usual at the end of your stay. On Sunday between 10am and 3pm professional cleaners will carry out an additional COVID clean.
- There will be a minimum charge of $2000 for an Easter/summer school holiday booking and $1300 for a booking during the rest of summer, so it is advisable to get together and book for a group big enough to exceed the minimum charge.
- The KPSC member making the booking must accept the responsibility of carrying out the Lodge Captain’s Duties and ensuring that the KPSC Covid Safe Plan is adhered to.
- Per person rates are the same as last year but with $1000 minimum (apart from Easter) plus an extra $300 cleaning fee applied to each booking. Guests must still do their own cleaning.
- As always, the only bed linen supplied will be doonas, blankets and doona covers (covers are professionally cleaned every week) so guests must bring all their own sheets, pillows and pillow cases and towels.
- No food condiments supplied. Guests must bring all their own food and take away all unused food.
- All guests must adhere to the Lodge’s Covid Safe plan. They must check in with the QR code
How to book the Lodge.
First make sure you can log onto the system and that your subscription has been paid and not overdue. Members with overdue subscriptions will not be able to book.
Then find which of your family and friends will come in your group’s booking. Remember there is a minimum charge and only one group booking per week, so to be economical you will need to fill about half the Lodge. A current limitation of the software is that all rooms booked must be for the same days. This issue is being addressed. As the organiser and person making the booking you will be the default Lodge Captain.
To book the KPSC Lodge for use by you and your family and friends please log onto the KPSC booking system at https://bookings.kpsc1861.org.au/.
Make the booking, pay on-line by credit card, re-read the Lodge Captain’s Handbook, and then send the booking officer an email confirming that you are willing to accept the role and responsibilities of being the Lodge Captain for the booking. You will then get an email confirming your booking and the process will be complete.